Sunday, April 16, 2006

Blue Puma Bag

My swanky Blue Puma bag got stolen/ misplaced in Seoul airport. It had my prescription glasses (they were Hugo Boss frames - I know, I know, I'm a sitting duck for my optometrist or optician, I get conned always), 2 books (1 Peter Mayle and 1 Sue Townsend - The Queen and I), my toilet case with a lot of my nice lipsticks and cosmetics, my perfumes, 5 ceramic bowls (Of Korean make - 3 Blue, 1 pale green and 2 tannish), my medicines, my contact lens case and solution and 1 red Ritu Kumar scarf. I also had some photographs and my diary of my annual schedule in it and the last is irreplacable. So, if anyone finds it, please, please let me know.

2 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger J. Alfred Prufrock said...

Ledt me get this straight ... you actually think someone who was in Seoul airport with you (a) reads your blog and (b) might be moved to tears by the thought that you miss your blue ceramic bowls and lipstick and would therefore (c) courier you your bag from wherever they are?

I only wanted the Peter Mayle and the Townsend, but I didn't have time to extract them. Tough on you.

J.A.P.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Plumpernickel said...

What to say? Despite the doing angst well, I'm an optimist!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home