Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Now I'm Back

I didn't mean to not post for so long. First, I was travelling, then I got sick twice, first with the ubiquitous viral fever, then with a bad attack of the tonsils. Even my illnesses are not fashionable. I mean, who suffers from tonsils these days? Who? No one, right? Not only do I get afflicted by those useless glands, I also have fevers that shoot upto 104! Added to that, my cook had to have a gall bladder stone operation, the other maid took french leave and the driver extended his leave.

So, I'm back from outer space, but the evil forces still have not abated, I fell down in my kitchen today and banged my knee and elbow and then fell down the stairs in office today and hurt the same elbow very badly. Life!

5 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling, please.

Let me categorically withold all sympathy from you right now, before all the eeeing fangirls start gushing about how this one time, at band camp, they bumped their elbows too and it hurt like so much.

Bumped elbows darling, how plebian can you get. Of course, my present suffering suffers (er..) from a total lack of imagination as well, since as usual I am suffering over lack of love from a man.

But then, as our mutual friend RB (yes, that one) told Tomomi the other day "How will we know its true love unless we suffer for it ?" Who knew he could be so fucking profound.

Cheers.

.MV

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger J. Alfred Prufrock said...

Don't you wish you were really REALLY fat so even your elbow was padded?

J.A.P.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Plumpernickel said...

With friends like these, who needs enemies? Sigh!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger melon collie said...

your blog makes me miss home.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Plumpernickel said...

Thanks. I miss my family a LOT, which is why all my posts are so full of nostalgia and home-ness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home