Friday, January 16, 2004

Secret Ambition #1

I remember the days when no one wanted to give me a credit card. All credit card companies were suspicious of me and since I had no previous credit rating, I and the credit card companies were caught in a catch 22 situation. Then my bank gave all its corporate users a free credit card. Then the credit card sluice gates opened. Since then, I have acquired 3 credit cards (I use only 2) and I get calls almost everyday to get a new one. I wonder where they've heard of me. My past year of blogging has brought me maybe few microns of fame and some inches of notoriety, true, but I don't believe that I'm *THAT* famous yet. So how do credit card companies get my phone number and address? Are all these credit card companies a part of a cabal or something? I have a secret personal ambition that I have to revealed to no one, but since I reveal a lot here and since I have since acquired yet another secret ambition (that I shall tell no one about) I feel it is time to let the cat out of the bag. So, my new secret ambition is to acquire the mostest of free credit cards in a year to see how far one can go. I don't plan to use them, I still use only 2 and have no plans to use any more, but I still want to know how far one can go. A pity credit card companies have no inkling of my secret ambition!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home