Thursday, March 18, 2004

SuperGirl!

Sometimes my efficiency surprises me. I slept for a full 7 hours yesterday night for the first time this week. I have been making do with 3 to 4 hours everyday and my body felt stressed, fatigued and achy. I was hoping to get up at the crack of dawn to exercise and cook lunch for my parents who would be in town for the day. When my alarm clock rang, I switched it off and thought I'd snooze some more, but I slept for 2 hours more and woke up at 8 'o' clock feeling remorseful and guilty. I have to get in to work by 9:00 am (it helps that my workplace is just ahead the street) and I had to have lunch ready. Instead of the spread I had planned, I hurriedly cooked paneer curry and vegetable biryani, took a bath, cleaned the bathroom, had breakfast, dressed and was out of the house sharp at 8:58. My efficiency amazes me at times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home