Friday, March 12, 2004

Redeemed

Every once in a while the BIL* does something that redeems him from being thought of as a fuddy-duddy by me. The western India part of my family lacks a SOH**, but then when you least expect it the BIL does something cool, funny and nice and is offered redemption. Yesterday I was speaking with the sis and she told me of the company BIL works for going public. Then she told me that she had thrown away the papers for BIL's stock options because they did not think it would ever go public and would ever be of any worth. I asked her how the BIL reacted to that and she giggled and said that he laughed his head off at the thought that somebody could throw stock options away. This is the man who blows his top when his sea-kelp turns mouldy and is thrown away by the sis without showing him and the same man who sees red when his CD collection (comprising almost 1800 CDs) is jumbled up. It is at times like this when I really like my crazy family.

*BIL - Brother-in-law
**SOH - Sense of humour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home