Friday, March 05, 2004

Treasure Box

This has started from Helen and I’m wondering what I would have in my treasure box. For a frightfully acquisitive individual like me, I have very few things I really treasure. Lets see how it goes.

- My CK eternity. I love it and can't do without it.
- One letter from one of my exes, that I keep to remind myself that love can be sweet and innocent.
- BD CDs. For those of you who know, thats my favourite singer and I can't do without them. I have about 23 now and I can't bear to lose them.
- My baby albums and my pictures of college.
- My nephew's photographs, paintings and cards.
- My college sweatshirt.
- My parents' photographs.
- Copy of 'Love in the time of cholera' (Gabriel Garcia Marquez)
- My art books
- My marathon completion medals and numbers

I guess thats it. I could live with that and on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home