Thursday, March 04, 2004

5 reasons why I still am single despite the last post

1. I can wear anything I wish at all given times without being told my ass resembles an elephant's behind.
2. Nobody says anything when I eat in storage containers and not bother with plates or dining tables.
3. I have supremacy over the remote control, no pesky kids watching cartoon network or husbands/ boyfriends watching news/ sports channels all the f****** day long. Not that it helps, I havent watched TV for the past 3 days, but the power is ALL mine.
4. I get to read the newspaper first thing in the morning. Reading a non-fresh newspaper is one of my major grouses against the world and mankind in general.
5. I get to set the rules of just how much swinging is ok in 'Single and Swinging'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home