Thursday, February 26, 2004

Untitled

That came out cheesier than what I thought it would. Maybe I should think of a career as a 'Mills & Boon' authoress. Yesterday ended beautifully and with a very pleasant surprize and I'm so much in love with my cozy and compact apartment I hate to go out anywhere. All I need is a computer table and one or two comfy futons.

Lately I've been obssessed with work, and I feel I need to take on more. I also need to go out more often. I'm rejoining aerobics and will be jogging atleast 2 kms everyday. My target is losing 2 kgs every month. Svelte and Sexy - thats my aim. I had painted a poster for ponappa in college called 'S and S' and it was a standing joke with us that my life's aim was to be svelte and sexy. Everyone believed that I could never do it, but I did lose 12 kgs and kept it away for a year. Sadly I've put on 8 kgs again, but this time I'm going to sustain the weight loss. The coven (ponappa, poo and mata) is going white water rafting in March and I am not. I can't afford it because I have to go to Kerala and take mom. The sacrifices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home