Monday, February 23, 2004

A little bit of this

Its happened again. I didnt sleep too much last night and when I got into work someone told me I was looking nice and fresh. Ha!

Finished reading the Murakami and like all his novels, this one too ended with hanging questions. It was a very nice read, so nice that I could not put it down and completed it (thus contributing to the few hours of sleep business) and absorbing till the end. Murakami always keeps a part of the plot hanging and unresolved in his stories and in this one too he abstained from clearing up the mystery and the mystique. It was a bit frustating, but it kept me conjecturing about the whys and the wherefores.

There's supposed to be a bandh, as if that ever gave me a holiday! The bandh looks seriouser than last times since the roads are almost completely deserted and no one's out on the streets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home