Friday, February 20, 2004

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary...

Yesterday night I slept for 10 hours. The night before that for 2 hours. Today when I came in to work, my colleagues asked me whether I was well and why I was looking so sleepy. Yesterday, I was rather unwell, and when a co-worker saw me popping in pills said, "You don't look well, what's up?" So I look like shit when I am actually rested and relaxed and perky and awake when I am sleep-deprived.

I fitted into my old jeans today. Now, I have actually gained weight (despite trying to lose it unsuccessfully) and my jeans were for a slimmer body than what I own now currently. I did not even need to suck in my breath and hold it to zip them up. My body has gone nuts and crazed. I guess the mind's in line next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home