Thursday, February 12, 2004

What women want

On days like this I wish I was outside walking. It is a bright, sunny spring day, the sky is blue (even in Kolkata it seems blue, I can only imagine just how blue it would be back home) and the day is just right for walking around the city. Sigh!

My sister likes stereotypes and milks them until they are as dry as tissue. She wants me to watch "Ek hasina thi". Apart from the fact that I'm working and single, I can't draw any parallels and don't watch thrillers and most certainly do not like watching movies that are recommended to me because I lack the patience to watch a hindi movie and secondly haven't really liked any recommended movie. I like marching to my own drumbeat. What to do?

I was thinking of dream services and i know what I want. I want a service that will pay all my bills. All I need to do is write out my cheques and put them in the right envelope and the service does all the other running around. Yes thats what I really want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home