Monday, February 09, 2004

Little red book

I am an avid cook and I love food. I also am unorganized. This year I had sworn to be more pro-active and organized (hehehe!) so I've started forcing myself to stop spiraling into a state of total chaos. I like experimenting in the kitchen with different recipes and ingredients, but I never kept a track. So, I made up my mind to compile all the recipes that were successes as well as record the old favourites so that I never forget them. Last week, I bought a notebook which is divided into 5 sections and I mean to diligently record my recipes. So far my recipe book contains recipes for grilled fish (flavored with honey, coriander and lime), beans/ haricot verts in lemon brown butter, salsa, rissotto and sardine pickle goan style. I can't wait to fill up the pages with interesting recipes. Anyone and everyone can mail me any interesting recipe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home