Friday, January 30, 2004

Green are we?

I'm very afraid of jealousy. Out of all emotions, I fear jealousy the most. The weird thing is that I am rarely jealous, but I sometimes feel that people are jealous about me for reasons I can not fathom. I have been harrassed in the past because of jealousy, though I do not know why. The past few months have been very unpleasant for me and I wish to put it behind me, but certain people are persisting in the harassment. I do not understand what they would achieve by it other than wasting their own time. I have learnt one bitter lesson in life - never to trust anyone. The past episode has taught me never, ever to be nice to people I do not know and to never trust strangers ever. I used to think that the world was essentially a nice place peopled with nice people. I was wrong. Most people are not nice and most men very vicious, especially on the Internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home