Thursday, January 29, 2004

Yet another rant on how much I dislike Indian men

We lost yesterday's match, but this is not what this post is about. Its about people who pile on and about Indian men who have no manners. Yes, we are speaking of my so-called friend, Mad. Yesterday I met Mad at the Merchant's cup venue. Of all the idiots who pretend to be friends, this one takes the cake. I was saying something, when this babe walks past him and says, "The men's rooms are over there." Mad leaves me in mid-sentence to follow the babe to see the men's rooms. Sure the babe was his colleague and a babe, but surely he could have left saying, "excuse me!" or something similar? Is it just me or does it bother other people too when people display a marked lack of commonplace manners? What got my goat was that this kid shamelessly mooches on me and then does not even have common decency when hot babes are around. I got pissed off and ignored him for the remainder of the event and will do so in the near future. Then, after I reached home, I get a call from Mad asking for dinner. I nearly blew my top. Of all the nerve! I bellowed rather nastily, "I've had dinner and am in no mood to cook for you, so good night! I'm sure you can mooch dinner off your hot colleagues. Try it, it isnt tough for you." I used to think the kid is fun to hang around with but no, he's just another Indian man who thinks he can live off women just because he is a software engineer. I hate those types, so mad is going to be struck off my friends list. Its frightening, but I haven't been able to make friends (barring 2) after college. I've not met anyone as nice since. Maybe I over-reacted with Mad, but I really get pissed off with bad manners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home