Tuesday, January 27, 2004

The weekend

I didn't go to the picnic afterall. I just was not motivated enough and I wasn't feeling too well. So instead on Saturday night Madder, Mad and I watched Ice age, ate pizza and then Mad left, but Madder slept over and we had a marathon bitching session about high maintenance women and about Mad's love life. Madder is not to be trusted with secrets. She spilt all the beans about Mad's women and it was very juvenile. I had done all that at age 18 or 19, but it amused me to think Mad was so popular with marwari babes. I wanted to bite me tongue from bitching about Mad, but considering the fact that Madder is such a blabbermouth, thought I'd better keep quiet. Ain't I sensible?

I slept till late on Sunday, lazed about and had a late lunch that Ruhi cooked. Popped over to the salon, only to be told in the middle of a shampoo that daddy dearest was at home! Hurried back home, chatted with Dad and had tea with him, after which he left and then sauntered over to the Jazz fest. Heard Emtrio only, wanted to stay on but was also pooped out from doing nothing. Believe me doing nothing can be very tiring sometimes. Watched confessions of a dangerous mind on TV, and read the Sunday specials and dozed off. Woke up at 12:00 pm yesterday. Had brunch and cleaned the home and hearth. Had a long, hot bath, went shopping. Picked up some baking dishes, bright yellow salad bowls and a kitchen rack. Returned home, cleaned the kitchen, went for a walk and then went to eat parathas at Coffee Pai. Had a yummy gobhi (cauliflower) and peas paratha and an iced chocolate. returned home, watched candid camera and slept like a baby until morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home