Monday, January 19, 2004

Baker, baker, bake me some bread!

To this day I haven't met a baker I didn't like. One day actually night, I saw a Discovery crime and punishment programme on a serial murderer in Alaska who was a law-abiding baker and I didn't like him, but I normally like most bakers who are not serial murderers, even if they have shattered my heart into a million pieces and that kind of thing. The etymology of this blog can be credited to the fact that one of my favourite person in this world is a baker (Actually, I very much doubt that he's ever baked anything in his entire life apart from ideas that make a lot of money for him, but I still call him a baker. We used to be seeing each other but soon the romance died out but the friendship did not and I'm very fond of him in a friend way and vice versa) and the fact that I am not triskaidekaphobic. I was unhappy with this name until a week ago, but now I like it even better than the older one. I also like my silly nickname and feel it describes me pretty aptly - silly, bad punner, plump but also rather nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home