Friday, January 16, 2004

My Left Hand

Yesterday night I did something stupid yet again. I often do stupid things, but on occassions my stupidity astounds me and leaves me speechless. Yesterday night was one of those occassions. At night all the pi dogs in my locality start barking for all they are worth. They start in unison at around 1:00 am and do not stop for a good half hour after that. That is enough to wake me up and I can't sleep too soon after that. For the past 1 week, I throw out some chappattis and they quiten up for a while atleast. Yesterday, bugged and irritated, I opened my window and flung out some chappattis with a vengeance. A pitcher I shall never make. One chappatti landed at the feet of the Calcutta policeman who-you-know-serves-a-purpose and two landed on the Calcutta police's jeep's bonnet. I spent the rest of the night fearing imminent arrest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home