Saturday, January 24, 2004

Bubbling cauldrons and whistling kettles

Yesterday the mad twosome dropped in for dinner. Yesterday was also a bad day for me. I fell down the stairs at work, thankfully I did not get hurt too badly because I managed to grab on to the railing after falling down 5 steps. After that, my demo went very badly. We had been given the wrong inputs and the working was all wrong. I felt like crying and now we have to proceed from scratch once again. This time I am taking no chances and am getting the specs myself. Anyhow, I was upset in the evening and feeling very bugged with life, I decided to cook, since cooking always destresses me. Mad and madder also rang up and begged for dinner. The menu was Indian (I cooked it) and a mad mix - steamed rice, stuffed capsicum, chicken qorma, cabbage and shrimp stir fry, cauliflower stir fry and paneer curry. The dessert was candies and rum chocolates. Madder is a vegetarian, so I have to always ensure there's veggie stuff for motor-mouth. I think the food turned out pretty well and it was heartening to see both of them enjoying dinner. The next dinner I shall cook for anyone will be thai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home