Monday, February 09, 2004

Confessions of a shopaholic

I am a shopaholic and very unashamed of it, but unlike Rebecca (confessions of a shopaholic: Sophie Kinsella) I do not have mounting credit card bills. The thing is that I love clothes, no i adore them and even more than that I adore sales. I can't help feeling that I am getting away with a bargain when I face a signboard outside my favourite shops saying, "Sale!" or "Clearance Sale!" or "50% Off!" and I have to take a look at the stuff inside. The problem is that there are so many nice clothes awaiting to be owned by me. Yesterday, while walking down a certain road (for reasons that are very irritating, I shall not be uber specific as I used to be) I saw a certain shop with a 50% off sign in its windows. I trotted inside and I felt gratified. A white cotton blouse and a salmon pink pair of jeans are mine now and I can't wait for summer to parade my new togs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home