Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Deeply dippy

This is what it looks like, only better!

The sister's going to Cornell. Lucky babe! I'm so happy for her.

I'm getting a new PC! Yes! Yes! Yes! Its a pentium IV with a 17" monitor and a host of other multimedia features that I shall rave about later on. The best part is I have to pay only Rs. 5000 for it. I'm getting it as a performance benefit from the workplace. I shall have fun tinkering with it. I love my laptop, but sometimes doing design work on it is a problem. I wish it was a mac, but when I buy a machine for myself I shall get myself a mac. I know that now I shall have to work from home, but I'm still deeply dippy about my new PC. I can't wait to see movies on my new 17" monitor. Mamma's good luck charm seriously seems to be working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home