Friday, February 20, 2004

Hello, Good Bye!

I'm trying to cut back on the negatives this year. I have started with caffeine. I've managed to cut out colas completely, but coffee still remains. Now, the problem is that I am not an early morning person at all, and unless I don't have a steaming hot cup of coffee in the morning, I am half-asleep until lunchtime. The caffeine intake will be restricted to not more than 3 cups a week. Now, I have discovered a way of waking up in the mornings without coffee - a cold water shower. For some reason the normal water I get is absolutely cold at home. I am fast asleep when I stand under the shower. Then I turn it on, and the moment the water falls on my skin, I am jolted awake and I start a mad shower dance out of pain and extreme cold. It wakes me up even better than coffee. The problem is that I require another cold water shower at 10:30 in the morning. Heh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home