Monday, February 23, 2004

I've got a rock-n-roll heart

I read in last Sunday's Hindustan Times' Sunday edition how thrilled a certain Mr. Sanghavi was about rock stars finally coming to India. My point is that sure, they've started playing in India but only when they are old, over-the-hill and chewed-up like the Stones or non-happening like Bryan Adams. Let a Green Day or a White Stripes play anywhere in India and then I shall be truly thrilled. The Stones are still my second favourite band, my favourite as we all know is He who shall not be named or linked on this blog to save my sorry ass from being 'discovered' once again by bloggers I have no wish to associate myself with. No band that is hip and happening ever plays in India when they are in their prime, sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home