Wednesday, March 10, 2004

A fairly idiotic post that should have been left unwritten

This blog is meant to be a place where I can vent. If you don't like it, don't read it, and if anyone reading it has a whiny or idiotic comment, I shall delete it (the comment and not the post). This blog may or maynot be a true representation of events. I, as the owner and creator of the blog have full creative licence over it. If you feel things are not depicted "truthfully" you should realise that I didn't mean to depict things the way they were. No amount of sanctimonious statements will get me to change ANYTHING ever written on this blog. This blog is also not meant to show me in a good, pure light simply because I am not very good and not at all pure. So, if that makes you uncomfortable, please leave. I may on occassions put up bitter, raw and hurting rants. My advice to you, is to let me be. I do not need solace, and MAYBE what has been written is not true at all.

That said, I can now continue posting whatever I wish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home