Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Bittersweet Symphony and car rides

Yesterday was horrible. The morning started with a stinker of an email and the entire day revolved around that. The thought of it still sends shivers down my back. Then in the middle of the bedlam, the sis called up to tell me of the success of Mom's operation and the brother getting summer training at the place where he wanted to, which would most probably morph into a PPO (pre-placement offer). That is happy, happy news.

Onto unrelated topics, I'm getting a car - a black Maruti Alto. I had 6 colour options and I thought black looked the best. If I had to buy a car, an Alto would not be my choice, but beggars can't be choosers, eh? Besides, a car would make life so much more comfortable for moi and I wont have to bother about late nights, being alone and worrying about getting home or visiting people across town anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home