Monday, April 19, 2004

Overworked and nonsensical

I can rest in peace now that I know ze blog is in the very capable hands of Miss Varsha. I hope everyone enjoys Miss Varsha's posts as much as I do. I know someone else also does, but sadly this blog is not as popular as my ex-blog and my secret, sometimes attention-seeking drama queen misses all the action. Still, atleast there are no annoying people around and even if there are, I am glad they are all silent.

I am a reformed character now - I have not bought any clothes for the last 2 weeks. Losing ALL my cards, ATM, debit, credit etc. had something to do with it, yes. I must find a way to fund my habits. (Er... shopping for clothes, books and musics and not what you may have thought) Any suggestions? Varsha, I don't even want to hear yours...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home