Monday, July 05, 2004

Best avoided

I get bugged with a lot of people. Nobody can be more asocial than me. I just do not like a lot of people because most people are
(i) dumb
(ii) in a constant state of denial
(iii) ill-mannered
(iv) too cheap to be true.
I can deal with (i), (ii) and (iii) but dealing with type (iv) people is tough, very tough. Yesterday I went coffee shop lounging. The amount of ill-mannered people abounding on the streets is amazing.

Word:
(i) Jumping queues is just not done. If you try and jump a queue I am in, get ready for a solid dressing-down.
(ii) Why are butt-cracks and glimpses of the top of bums in fashion?
(iii) Why are single women given the worst service? This is NOT a persecution complex. It is a statistically proven fact that single women get the worst service everywhere.
(iv) Why do parents allow their toddlers and children to wander all over malls and make a right royal pest of themselves? No, I do not think bald kids are cute and I dont melt at irritating lisps. I dont like kids (except for my nephews and nieces who are adorable and not irritating gnats) and I just dont pay attention to any budding drama queens.
(v) Why are waiters in India restaurants misinformed and clueless?
(vi) Why do large crowds of people have to be so god-awfully loud?
(vii) Why don't smartasses catch on that smartassing is tiring after a while?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home