Monday, September 20, 2004

Egg Sandwich with gherkins

Yesterday, after my classes, I went to the gym/ spa and worked out for an hour. Then I had a spa treatment and a hair cut done. After returning home, I had no wish to cook and my fridge was inadequately stocked since my vacation starts soon. So, I made myself an egg sandwich with all the leftovers.

I cooked an egg on my skillet. I suppose folks who like it runny can cook it that way, but I just hate runny eggs. Anyhow, the way you cook your eggs depends on how you like them. I took two slices of bread and spread some mayonnaise based garlic sauce on them. Then, I put two lettuce leaves, a layer of gherkins and the cooked egg on it. I sprinkled some pepper on it, put a slice of tomato, a slice of onion and covered it up with the second slice of bread and grilled it. It came out golden brown and delicious. It took me ten minutes to prepare my sandwich and was delicious and healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home