Sunday, January 30, 2005

So long?

This year I have taken on far more than I can handle - studies, exams, qualifications, personal stuff, weight loss, travelling and maybe buying a house. I've just returned from one trip and am leaving for another one tomorrow. I have already been to four countries this year and the rest of my year is packed with commitments that just have to be met. Added to that, the parents are well-known in a tiny part of the world atleast and I am terrified of being discovered. This blog has served as a good buffer meanwhile, and has comforted me when I was angry, sad, lonely, hurt and depressed. With great sorrow, I type in one of my last posts, and wish I had the leisure of time. Life however, beckons (in the form of open suitcases that have to be packed) and I'm raring to go. For the record, I now have 46 pairs of shoes. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home