Friday, October 14, 2005

Mother of all Annoyances

Babies in airplanes or rather toddlers. I CAN'T FUCKING STAND THEM! Some babies are nice and coo and gurgle and play rather amicably and dribble rather fetchingly. I don't mind them. However, some kids transform into devil spawns the moment they board the aircraft. Like the kid in the front seat yesterday. Awful! He yelled for more than half of the flight. Hit the airhostess every time she passed by. Hit his parents and elder sister. Tried to pull my hair, threw a heavy water bottle on my lap causing his father to disbalance and my knee was hurt really badly in the process. It is aching even now. All his proud parents offered by way of explanation was, "bacche me badi jaan hai." (Rough translation - kid is lively) Lively! Bah! Evil is more like it.

3 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger J. Alfred Prufrock said...

So why didn't you snarl at the evil brat? Mehtinks all your aggro is on the blog alone.

Back in town on Sunday? And if so, interested in blog-meet?

J.A.P.

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Plumpernickel said...

Oh well, I'm not evil.

:-D I might not be able to attend this time, I have some friends visiting. Also, the fact that most bloggers are 16 or so depresses me endlessly. You see, I feel frightfully old.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Christopher Willard said...

AND, if an adult did those things they'd be arrested !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home