Thursday, January 05, 2006

She Keeps Moet and Chandon In a Pretty Cabinet

I keep picking up wine when I travel. I have two refridgerators at home. One I use for vegetables, fruits, milk etc. (stuff I need everyday) and the other I use for my wines and cooking sauces. For the last 2 months, I was abstaining. No specific reason, I just was. Few days back, someone gifted me a bottle of wine and I had no place for it! So, I decided I would start using my wines. So, for dinner these days, I open a bottle of wine. I have made my way through 4 bottles of red wine - 3 spanish red wines (maybe later, I shall post the descriptions, but I find wine descriptions very tedious) and 1 chianti since December. Yesterday, nothing else but champagne would do. Today, my Moet and Chandon bottle greeted me empty. I love Moet and Chandon. For some strange reason, that seems to be the champagne of choice in Singapore because everywhere I went, the champagne being served was M & C. Yesterday, I felt like popping open a bubbly because I wanted to indulge. So, with kebabs, salad and rotis, and Ella, I drank my way through an entire bottle of Moet and Chandon.

Sorry in advance to all the people I spoke with afterwards. If I did not make sense, you now know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home