Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Chinese - When The Cook Is Away


When my cook is on a prolonged leave, and I don't want to cook because I'm tired, its time to order food from Mainland China!
Today's dinner, from Mainland China - Four treasure vegetables, steamed rice, Tsing Hoi Chicken.
The veggies were great. The chicken was too spicy, but when I need chinese again, I will be dialling the numbers below!
Mainland China
Uniworth House
3-A, Gurusaday Road
Kolkata - 700 019
Tel : (033) 32511257 / 22837964 / 65 / 66

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok first of all ? By not eating chinese takeout straight from the takeout container you are missing the whole fucking point of chinese takeout.

Second of all, patriotic overdrive much ? Wheres the blue bhajang in the middle.

Third of all, JAlfredImacock, I know you are going to show up to claim it looks gorgeous and suck up to her in a misguided attempt to score, so save everyone the trouble.

Cheers
.MV

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Plumpernickel said...

Beta, get real. Chinese in India does not come in dinky cardboard containers. I didn't notice the colors, I just shoved it all out and as I don't like to mix my food, shoved it out that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home