Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ugly Fashions

1. Will someone explain to me just why fake 3 inch square nails with french manicures are so popular? Don't they get caught in one's clothes, hairs? How does one wear contact lenses with such gigantic talons? I really want to know if men actually like or even notice women's nails. What do men think about these long, square nails? Is it just me, or does anyone else think they look somewhat scary?

2. Dyed hair. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! My hair is not dyed, permed, streaked and though sometimes I am tempted to colour my hair pink or red, I just do not get Indian women dying their hair blonde. It looks so stupid.

1 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do men think about these long, square nails?

Not only do I find them scary, they're also very unattractive. Then, I have been known to have strange taste in women..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home