Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wannabe

If you guys really, really want to know what I really, really want... Here's a list...
  1. Sleeping uninterrupted for 8 hours
  2. A house full of yellow roses
  3. An accountant who takes me seriously, and listens to me
  4. A mystic masseur who kneads the knots out of my shoulders and back every Sunday
  5. Bob Dylan in the flesh, Rod Stewart will also do actually
  6. Stinky, stinky Stilton cheese - hunks and hunks of it
  7. World Peace (No, really!)
  8. 48 hours in a day
  9. A bathtub at home
  10. A holiday home in Capri
  11. A billion dollars, you know a million is not what it used to be, these days

That's it. See, my needs, they are very simple...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stumble on here quite by accident while googling "Baker's Dozen" of all things. An interesting blog you have here and so well written! Google and check out JoeUser. I think you woule do nicely there.

-Roy

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stumbled upon your blog while googling "baker's dozen" of all things. Anyway, very interesting blog! You would fit in nicely at JoeUser...

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glub.....glub.....glub....

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Demian said...

Is Stilton hard to get there? I can send you some if you want...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home