Sunday, July 29, 2007

MV's Three Thing Meme - Reasons Why I Love Her So Very Much

3 Things that scare me: Being burnt alive, Scary movies, Occasions when I am forced to risk lyfe and lymb clambering over cliff faces so that my friends can get wherever in a hurry and prove their manlyness at the same time.

3 Things I love: Dancing, Food and Baldy, in no particular order.

3 Things I hate: People, Working for a Living, People who work for a living.

3 Things on my desk: My coffee cup, my laptop, a random tin of chocolates.

3 Things I am doing right now: eating a random chocolate, whining about how much my ankle hurts, pretending to like my Boss' dog

3 Things I want to do before I die: Spend a week in NYC, successfully run for elected office, Baldy

3 Things I can do: Swim, Gossip and Storm up the Dance floor

3 Things you should listen to: Korn, Dixie Chicks and basically anyone who is not named Bob fucking Dylan.

3 Things you should never listen to: Bob fucking Dylan, Toby Keith and Ann Coulter

3 Things I would like to learn: French, The West Coast Swing/Hustle, Sailing

3 Favorite foods: Unagi, Asparagus and Baked Garlic.

3 Beverages I drink regularly: Starbucks Espresso, Diet Coke, and Miller Chill.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home