Sunday, July 22, 2007

Three Things Meme

Gia's tagged me for the Three Things meme. Seeing how much I enjoy making lists, here goes...

3 Things that scare me: poverty, clowns, dying alone and being discovered half eaten by maggots (I will never have cats, so maggots it will be)

3 People who make me laugh: My nephews and nieces (well thats not one, but still), Varsha Commotion, Woody Allen

3 Things I love: My pinoccio puppet from Sorrento, one painting I own - it is called "sambad pratidin" (everyday conversation - please correct me if I am wrong) and shows a chap buying fish from a fish seller, shoes

3 Things I hate: People, cloudy weather, religious fervour

3 Things I do not understand: Stupidity, why people even like me, the sudoku craze

3 Things on my desk: fax machine, pic of my nephew, lots of pens

3 Things I am doing right now: writing this post, checking emails, cracking pumpkin seeds

3 Things I want to do before I die: See the world, think of one brilliant idea that will change the way we do things, run a full marathon

3 Things I can do: dance the salsa, cook, long distance running

3 Things you should listen to: Bob Dylan, Ella Fitzgerald, Freddie Mercury (would a name like that be even possible in these days and times?)

3 Things you should never listen to: Most Hindi Pop Stars, your parents after the age of 21, your neighbours kid practising rabindrasangeet

3 Things I would like to learn: baking, playing the saxophone, scuba diving

3 Favorite foods: Foie Gras, arhar dal, mangoes

3 Beverages I drink regularly: Tea (Darjeeling First Flush Orange Pekoe, Jasmine, Oolong), Water, Milk

3 Shows I watched as a kid: A Team, Karamchand, Didi's Comedy Show (Does anyone even remember this?)

I tag JAP, Arun and Mr. Fact.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Neil @ DNALogic said...

"See the world"? From outer space, say? See Virgin Galactic - it's £100,000, or so I've heard.....

As for "Things I would like to learn", we overlap on two out of three.... I'll let you guess which one I don't like the sound of.

I'll think of something suitably 3-ish and tri-vial (ho ho) to write soon....

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Gia Fernandes said...

Cool! I was going to put baking and scuba diving on my list of things to learn intitially :)
Btw what were the pumpkin seeds for?

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZOMG DIDI'S COMEDY SHOW I haven't thought about that in ages.

3 Things that scare me: Being burnt alive, Scary movies, Occasions when I am forced to risk lyfe and lymb clambering over cliff faces so that my friends can get wherever in a hurry and prove their manlyness at the same time.

3 Things I love: Dancing, Food and Baldy, in no particular order.

3 Things I hate: People, Working for a Living, People who work for a living.

3 Things on my desk: My coffee cup, my laptop, a random tin of chocolates.

3 Things I am doing right now: eating a random chocolate, whining about how much my ankle hurts, pretending to like my Boss' dog

3 Things I want to do before I die: Spend a week in NYC, successfully run for elected office, Baldy

3 Things I can do: Swim, Gossip and Storm up the Dance floor

3 Things you should listen to: Korn, Dixie Chicks and basically anyone who is not named Bob fucking Dylan.

3 Things you should never listen to: Bob fucking Dylan, Toby Keith and Ann Coulter

3 Things I would like to learn: French, The West Coast Swing/Hustle, Sailing

3 Favorite foods: Unagi, Asparagus and Baked Garlic.

3 Beverages I drink regularly: Starbucks Espresso, Diet Coke, and Miller Chill.

.MV

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Arun said...

Done. Here it is: http://arunkatiyar.blogspot.com/2007/07/three-things.html

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Plumpernickel said...

Mr. Fact - Baking?

Gia - To eat... Was cracking them out of the shells and eating them.

MV - Do you remember Target?

Arun - Thanks! Glad to see we agree abt the parents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home