Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Very Long Time Ago

If anyone cares to check my links, one would find a lot of dead blogs. Most of the dead blogs have been very popular at some point of time. Popular meaning loads of hits. Eventually the blogger stopped blogging due to various reasons which I am just not interested in knowing because I just don't care about the person writing it though I sometimes may have enjoyed a post or two. I feel that people take themselves and their blogs a little too seriously. THIS is exactly how I feel about blogs and bloggers.

Strangely I have never ever felt that I don't have stuff to write about, because:
(a) I am too opinionated.
(b) I actually live as opposed to existing.
(c) I feel nice about letting my often uncomfortable thoughts out and I have very many!
(d) I don't write every day.

On occasions, there is a deep silence from me because:
(a) There is just no time to post because I actually work for a living rather than shacking up and reproducing like there's no tomorrow because I actually feel that producing more humans, burdens the earth more than anything else and SOMEONE HAS to stop this endless cycle of producing moron after moron.
(b) I travel a lot and when I do, I don't feel the need to inform the universe about my travel plans, and isn't the whole point about travel is, to get away?
(c) I just don't feel like posting anything and I don't feel that this blog is something that my life depends on.
(d) I don't care if anyone actually reads my stuff because I have no incessant need to be told how lovely I am. I know I'm pretty wonderful, which is why I don't need to put silly, "cool", "hip" pictures of my gob to be validated by total strangers, most of who I would not even want to know.

And so....

I have been posting stuff on my blog since 2004, yeah baby....

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Blogger Gia Fernandes said...

What I don't understand is why you still keep the dead links. Hmmm?

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Plumpernickel said...

Too lazy to remove 'em.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home