Sunday, August 19, 2007

Rules For My Friends

  1. If you ignore me, you will incur my wrath. I have precedence over any two-bit ho occupying your time, which is all mine, mine, mine.
  2. Most conversations we have, should centre around me - unless you have a nice bit of juicy gossip, then I'm all ears.
  3. We are adults, remember? We have been for the last 12 (ok, almost 13) years, so you don't have to tell your parents anything about me, and certainly NOT about my UTI. Right?
  4. All your secrets, however trivial they may be, are safe with me, and so should you treat mine.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

UTI ? Um whatevs. Go get some meds darling, you'll be better in no time.

And bottle up your hissy. I wasn't ignoring you, I was riding on water slides all day yesterday with Andreas, the desire of every able bodied sexually active adult. Hmmmm Hmmmm. Yum.

.MV

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Plumpernickel said...

Bah!

 
At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Babes, no seriously. You HAVE to come back here and visit, now that I have decided not to hate this small town I am stuck in I have discovered all the amazingly fun things to do.

.MV

 

Post a Comment

<< Home