Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Million Ideas When I'm Jetlagged

I can't sleep, which accounts for posting at this odd hour. 2 Continents and 3 Countries in the last week have seriously screwed up my body clock.

I return to find, I've turned a year older. Oh yes! I did notice it during my meetings, but these days it is convenient to forget such unhappy occassions. So now, I am as old as the sometime bf when we met first. Almost a decade has passed and also half a decade. I still don't feel as old as I should feel. What will it be like at 40, I wonder....

Sometimes, not getting birthday presents is good, because one finds hidden gifts which are far better. But, lets not get melodramatic now. Jetlag and nostalgia should NOT mix, even though the music's making me weep.

Right now, I have solutions for eliminating India's poverty, landing a person on mars, gaining the maximum mileage out of the sensex that has hit rock bottom, solutions to romantic heartaches (mine), a new recipe for coq au vin and I wish I was jet lagged more often.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home