Monday, April 26, 2004

Imelda and I

I love shoes and I currently own about 32 pairs. By Indian middle-class standards it is a lot. It is a lot of shoes for someone with my salary and background, but being the dressing-up freak that I am, I still want more. A lot of my shoes have been purchased out of need. I had to buy 2 pairs for my various foreign jaunts this year. I need sturdy but stylish shoes to keep me going during the conferences, tours and trade-fairs I am attending all this year. In India it is very difficult to get good western wear. If you are a millionaire playboy, it doesnt matter, but if you are not and are merely a low-level manager (like me) it is tough. However there are some saving graces, one of them being Woodland shoes. I have 8 pairs now and all of them have been extremely trustworthy. They last for ages, look marginally stylish and are very comfortable. What more could anyone want?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home