Friday, April 23, 2004

Rolling up ze sleeves...

My tiny apartment is resembling a dump. This Sunday I shall scrub and clean and make it more inhabitable. I also need to do my paperwork. I hate the house being so disorganised. After I returned from Paris, I got so immersed with work, the house just went to pieces. It used to be so cute and cozy, now its just messy and untidy.

I'm planning to turn the spare bedroom into a den and living room. Get a bookcase and some huge cushions and some nice colourful curtains. I already have 2 paintings for the room. One is the one I picked up from Montmarte and the other is one of mine. I have a nice frame for it, so it should all be ok. I don't ever plan to share my house again, so I don't need another bedroom. This way I will have more space in my bedroom. Half my tiredness gets over if I come back to a nicely kept apartment, I really need to get cracking on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home