Monday, August 23, 2004

Food blog anyone?

I want this blog to be a food blog. Is anyone interested in Indian recipes with a heavy focus on East and North Indian food? Right now, I do not have a digital camera, but soon I shall have one. Until then, I can post none of my pictures. Still, I think this problem will be solved very soon. I plan to include:
  1. Recipes
  2. Restaurant reviews
  3. Random trivia mostly on the different styles of Indian cooking

Another thing, I can't stick to recipes. I always make innovations, so my recipes in all probability, will not be totally authentic, but will display the nuances of Indian cooking the way it is done in Indian homes and not in odious Indian restaurants you find abroad where the staples are naan and tandoori chicken.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home