Monday, December 06, 2004

Pasta in a hurry

Dinner today. Pasta my way - colourful, flavourful, hot and filling. I can't follow recipes but I am inventive. Today I wanted to eat pasta, so I checked the refrigerator to see what I could toss in the sauce. I found shredded chicken (I shredded it into bits further so it was almost minced), minced garlic, minced shallots, tomatoes, and colourful bell peppers. I chopped the peppers, minced the tomatoes, prepared the pasta. I took a pan, heated olive oil, chucked the garlic, watched it brown, chucked the minced onion, waited until it turned golden brown, chucked in the chicken, chucked in the minced tomatoes, chucked in dried parsley, oregano, chilli flakes and salt, waited until it was all cooked well.


Half-way there... Posted by Hello

Then I tossed chopped peppers, admired it for 2 minutes, tossed in some creme fraiche, tossed in the pasta and mixed it well.


 Posted by Hello


Posted by Hello

Then I plonked it all on my plate. For dessert, I had kiwi fruit and an orange. Any idiot can make pasta, the key is in not overcooking the pasta and combining the goodies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home