Thursday, May 12, 2005

Questions people ask me

1. Do you have any friends at all?
2. What do you exactly do?
3. Where are you from?
4. Aren't you scared of being lonely when you get old?
5. Why are you so jealous?
6. Can you talk about anything else other than your work?

Answers I give them

1. Yes
2. Umm... I'd rather not say, because its pretty complicated and the moron that I am, I can never explain well enough to people who do not have any knowledge of my field. To them I say, read my friend, read and expand your mind.
3. More than ever, this confuses me. I am comfortable where I am, but I don't feel I belong here, I don't feel I belong anywhere.
4. No
5. Because I was built competitive and without any talents.
6. No, because my work is just so interesting and varied. Just listen to me..... Heh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home