Thursday, August 25, 2005

Steer Clear

With every month comes PMS. Sometimes even ODing is considered and then sanity kicks in and I refrain from raiding the medicine cabinet. Every time some moron trivialises depression happening to women due to gynaecological reasons, my only wish is to mallet the asshat into thin sheets (Hello Tom!). I could have achieved so much, but all I want to do is hide my face in the sheets and cry. Normal chores seem like ordeals, work seems insupportable and I can't stand the thought of other human beings. Then, my mother reminds me that when she was my age, she was already a mother of two. The thought usually is frightening, now I just head to the loo and puke my guts out.

1 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger creepylesbo said...

I'm glad it's not just me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home