Saturday, September 17, 2005

Terms of Endearment

I had written this to myself sometime at the beginning of last year. A bad, bad time for me. I checked my mail today and I saw this. It came on my birthday, except I could check mail only today. Funny, the way things have changed.

Dear FutureMe,

I hope you have been a better person. I hope you will learn to move on, adapt, be less judgemental and a smaller spender. I hope you find love in return and when you find it, recognise it.
I hope you would have achieved the following:
1. Another level of german.
2. Lost 10 kgs and keep it that way.
3. Completed your .net certifications
4. Started your MBA applications and given your GMAT.
5. learnt 2 new skills
6. learnt to hold your tongue and bite it if necessary
7. More than anything else, I hope you learn to be happy
8. And paint THE mural.

If you do not achieve atleast 2 of these, I shall be bad....

Cheers!

Take care of yourself, even if no one else does.

I have achieved three of the above, any guesses?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home