Tuesday, November 29, 2005

How Does Your Garden Grow?

According to my sister, my blog is read by a lot of people. I don't think so. I get a lot of traffic from people looking for "June Maliah boobs", "June Maliah Nude" and "June Maliah hott pics". So, the babe must be doing something to the scores of people who land up on my blog, and sorry folks for disappointing you. Who would've thought madam pumpkin-face was such an object of lust? Anyhow, my sister thinks a lot of people read my blog but don't comment because I've turned word verification on. I don't plan on turning it off, because I was getting lots of spam and it was getting redirected to my blackberry with disastrous consequences. Anyway, if there are any lurkers, do say hello. I bark and I bite but as the days go by, I'm turning milder.

5 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a common problem, this is the list of the top ten searches that found my website in the last week....

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or rather this is.

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger rainbeau_peep said...

Of course I read ur blog! And i so hope ur not june maliah! u own a blackberry and u can cook?!?! Sheesh, a wonderwoman. :-[

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Plumpernickel said...

Neil - :-) v. similar to my list!!!

Thanks parna, peep!

 
At 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being a singleton , I can relate to what your write and visit your site regularly......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home