Monday, January 09, 2006

If I Could

If I could reach the stars
Pull one down for you
Shine it on my heart
So you could see the truth
That this love I have inside
Is everything it seems
But for now I find
It's only in my dreams

I don't know how to wipe tears. I don't know how to comfort. All I can say is that I am here and I will stand uncomfortably, mutely because I really don't know what to say but my heart is tearing right now.

Mother told me of one of my favourite aunt's brother's death, horribly, tragically, horrifically premature. I didn't have salves or anodynes because I don't know the right one. So, I shall just be there to talk to and shall listen to whatever you say. I hate to see you now powerless and old, but I am proud of you and I shall never forget your affection and love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home