Thursday, June 01, 2006

Why Tony?

Reasons why I have such a solid crush on Anthony Bourdain..

1. Looks too much like ex...
i. Weird dress sense
ii. Crinkles at ends of eyes
iii. Long nose
iv. Identical self-conscious look
v. Weird loping walk
vi. Smokes identically - funnily and horribly
2. How can one not like anyone who can eat so much foie gras?
3. Curiosity about food everywhere - lovely
4. Can drink himself silly and still look cute

Life sometimes is so monumentally unfair.

But,if I had to choose, I'd always choose happiness over cuteness.

3 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger twip said...

thank you.
I thought I was the only being on earth who thought that Anthony Bourdain was cute.
I watch 'no reservations' quite religiously, and I have always wondered as to why I find him cute.

Its good to know I have company.:)

*phew*

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Plumpernickel said...

Anthony Bourdain dreamboat..... Mmmmm.... I love men who can cook AND eat...

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the wannabe indian punkster I also thought I was the only one that found anothony bourdain so sexy, but what do you know there's a whole world of Anthony lovers out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home