Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Checkpoint Chamia - Because Why Should Cocktails Not Have Indian Names?

Last Summer, I was in Berlin. This summer too I will be in Berlin, for a week, working my ass off. I took a picture that I liked a lot. I described it to V.

In summers, I need lime, lemons and lemony drinks. I want all my drinks to have a twist of lime, if possible. Also, I made up a new cocktail and I wanted a new name. According to V, why should Cocktails not have Indian Names? Indeed, why not? V named this one and the name kind of grew on me.

Checkpoint Chamia

Sprite
Absolut Citron
Limoncello
Lime or lemon juice
Ice

Mix and match to the strength you want. Me, I like mine with LOTS of limoncello and lime juice...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Blogger oddity said...

if your can wriggle a few moments out of your working-ass-off schedule, try to look for 'goodbye Lenin' VCD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home