Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Fortune-Telling Lady Has Even Taken All Her Things Inside

Now the moon is almost hidden
The stars are beginning to hide
The fortune-telling lady
Has even taken all her things inside
All except for Cain and Abel
And the hunchback of Notre Dame
Everybody is making love
Or else expecting rain
And the Good Samaritan, he’s dressing
He’s getting ready for the show
He’s going to the carnival tonight
On Desolation Row
Haven't done a lot of Dylan because my life has been smooth as silk lately. A little bump here and there, every now and then, but silk it is. I have my cocoons, looms and weavers. They may not know it, but everyday I look at them going about their busy business and pray for them.

This post is not as senseless as it looks, atleast to me.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your taste in music. I like your taste in shoes.
I like your tweets. How does one meet you?

Ah mean, sistah, who be @plumpernickel?

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dada, vy simple! Hang around the haute shoes shops in Ballygunge, circulate DP among baking suppliers there, make cautious inquiries with Xavier's - all the best!

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Plumpernickel said...

Mwahahaha You guys crack me up. Also, all 3 suggestions useless. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home